Saturday, April 05, 2008

Magazine Updates

I have a magazine!!
i'm actually a business man.

i feel like a kid sometimes with all this business going on around me. i need attention.
"hey sir! wanna watch me SPIN?? wanna watch me spin??? how about look at my magazine?? sir?? where are you going?"

so here they are:

www.bandwagonmagazine.com
www.myspace.com/bandwagonmag
www.myspace.com/deaconday

right now i've got a lot website construction goin on at my .com, but over at the myspace it's happenin'. i've got an mp3 player of our fav musiv at the moment.
we've even had a few bands give us shoutouts at their shows.
Basia Lyjak, a toronto rock ckick, has been great to us.
and tonight the Svens are given us props from the stage.

noone reads this, but i need to document this. i'll read it later...
dD

No comments: